Thursday, February 13, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again

I have been under the weather for two weeks and didn't realize that I haven't blogged in all that time. If you've missed these often disturbing ramblings I apologize. But I'm back now....here to disturb your sleep with troubling verses. LOL!

There are a few friends whom I have lost touch with through the years. Even mighty Facebook has not helped me find them. To be truthful....I wonder about some of them quite often. This poem, written in 2009, expresses my longing to know how they are.

For a Friend

I
Often wonder
What’s become
Of you.

What have the years
Taken?
What have they given?
Would I know you?

Do you
Remember me
Well?
Am I dreaming?


Have you found
Your hopes?
My greatest wish

Is that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment